Cats available for adoption


We are not holding open sessions, but once we receive your application, and a match looks likely, we arrange for a 1:1 appointment for you to meet us and the cat you are interested in. If you are considering several cats, it will be possible to see them all in one visit.

Our cats and kittens are placed on the website and on our Facebook adoption page when they are almost ready to leave us. If you are interested, please see below how to apply. Please note that we do take take applications by telephone nor via Facebook.

It is not possible to apply in advance as we do not keep a waiting list.

Once the cats are on the site, please email us (purrs@heatonscats.org.uk) with:
-Your address, including house number and postcode
-Your contact number
-Whether you have children and their ages
-Whether you have other pets, & if they are neutered and up to date with vaccinations
-If you live in rented accommodation or you own your home (if you rent we will need to see you landlord’s written permission to have a pet)
-We would also like to know your average working pattern.

If you are thinking of adopting a cat or kitten, please read our adoption policy before sending us an application

Belle

4 years old *** REHOMED ***

Belle came into us due to a family member having allergies to her, she is super sweet and loves curling up on your knee for cuddle time. She is an expert baker and likes to make biscuits most of the time especially on the comfy pillows we have here. She is also very vocal and […]

Mirabel

1/2 years old *** REHOMED***

Mirabel is the amazing mumma of the encanto babies, and she is the friendliest kitty you could ever meet. How she ended up giving birth alone and scared in a shed i have no idea! Mirabel loves everyone and is the best cuddles monster. She is just a perfect cat in every way, and is […]

April

2 years old

April was surrendered to us after her owners had to move and they couldn’t handle her and the kittens anymore. April was such a good mumma but as it should be she has now been spayed and is in early retirement from now on, April finally gets to be the kitten she was never able […]

Kitty

5/6 years old

Kitty is our resident naughty tortie, and she definitely lives up to the reputation. She is beautiful, purry, crazy and naughty all at the same time. Kitty is super loving and headbutting your legs 90% of the time, the other 10% she is super cheeky and likes a bit of a nibble especially if she […]