We will have kittens ready from around Aug 7th, when they will be 12-13 weeks old, and fully vaccinated.
All our babies have been thoroughly vet checked, flea and worm treated, and microchipped. They are too young to be neutered, and the new owners will need to have this done when the kittens are around 5 months old. This is a condition of adoption.
We prefer to rehome our kittens in pairs. We do not rehome kittens to homes near a main road, open water or a railway, nor to homes where there are children under the age of five years, or with dogs.
If you are interested, please email is on firstname.lastname@example.org giving us:
- Your name and full address including postcode and house number
- Whether you have children & their ages, or other pets
- If renting, whether you have your landlord’s permission (we will need to see this in writing)
- Your average working pattern
- Whether you have had cats or kittens before
Our adoption fee is £85 per kitten.
We will arrange safe viewing appointments for applications that we think are a good fit as soon as possible.
In the meantime, we cannot answer further enquiries on the kittens, nor requests to come and see them immediately